Tuesday, August 24, 2010

DESCRIPTIVE "MY BEACH VACATION"



"THE BEACH VACATION"

   The place where I feel most comfortable is a place where I am calm. A place that is peaceful in its own ways. It is the place to go to get away from all my troubles. It is the one place where I could sit forever, and never get tired of just staring into the deepest blue I have ever seen. It is the place where I can sit and think the best. A place where nothing matters but what is in that little moment. The one place capable of sending my senses into an overload. This place is the ocean.Just as I sit down on the sand my mind starts to unwind. The many spectacular sights jump at my eyes. As far as I can see there is turquoise water in front of me. Surfers wearing their bright colored suits grab their boards and head for the unknown.

   

  Everyone has a place where they go to escape all the pressures and worries of life. There is always that one spot that can soothe all your problems and troubles in times of stress. For me, the beach is the ultimate cure to all of my problems. While I am there, all of my obligations are suddenly erased.As I stroll along I can feel the soft smooth sand beneath my feet. I am taken in by the soothing atmosphere that encircles me. I close my eyes, letting myself absorb the blistering rays of the sun on a scorching summer day. I am comforted by the sounds of the ocean; the rhythmic pounding of the waves represses all of my worries. I look into the cloudless cerulean blue sky and see the perfection of life. I often want to be like a seagull, seemingly drifting endlessly in the wind without a care in the world.

       
     Now that I am relaxed, I allow myself to close my eyes and drift off for a peaceful nap. I am soon awoken but the sounds of birds scurrying about for food along the shore line. I open my eyes, and to my surprise, the setting sun hangs in the sky like a red-orange balloon off in the distance. I find myself alone on the beach. The surf has ceased to crash on the shores, the placid waves gently roll onto the sand. The sky is transformed into a colorful horizon; filled with endless streams of purple and blue.I'm so happy to go in beach because all my problems are losing.Sometimes i fell sadness because im not happy in my love life.I will go to beach and i will shout,I said in my self sometimes i have a perfect love in my future. 








No comments:

Post a Comment